Honest, Flavorful for Weight Loss
"A Few Words About Our Kashmiri Kahwa Tea"
“Kahweh” means with 11 ingredients. Of course, it tells us that this beverage is made out of 11 things that are put in together. With its roots from Afghanistan, no one knows where from this tea landed in Kashmir valley, setting its place high in its traditions.Come on to look What and how ingredients are set in this wonderful drink. Part of the world with rich tradition and culture, known as the Paradise On Earth believed in this beverage longer enough than the Scientists of current world do.
Serving as the post-breakfast drink, Kahwa had been popular in Kashmir from times when the Kashmir Arts was in the real play, from the time long enough since the west world give it the name of Green Tea . Kahwa can be enjoyed most by consuming Gerda or Bakirkhani with it. Both of the breads are prepared in what is known as Tandoor locally by the Nanwai (baker).
Kahwa has been a traditional beverage in Central Asian regions like Afghanistan and Khyber PakhtoonKhaw areas of Pakistan. Nowadays, Kahwa is prepared occasionally on festivals or ceremonial days of marriage or wedlock. Originally Kahwa needs eleven ingredients for preparation promising sound health and an incredible taste. Saffron, cinnamon, green tea leaves, green cardamom pods are all the essential ingredients for the perfect beverage you want to enjoy.
BENEFITS OF KASHMIR KAHWA
As the world of now is aware of the benefits Green tea provides, let me make you know the benefits of Kahwa as whole. Kahwa mostly consumed in winters by Kashmiri folk, gives the warmth in the chilling winter weather. The warmth and the health it provides is worth holding on to.
- Kashmiri Kahwa is known to ease Constipation and help improving the digestive system.
- Kahwa helps in increasing metabolism of the complete body. Metabolism is the process by which body gets energy from the food eaten. Thus helping in doing everything that gives a better health.
- Increased metabolism helps in burning calories and thus aiding in weight loss. Thus Kahwa is one of the grubs that must be taken if one wants to get over obesity. The hack is if ever you consume fatty food like Wazwan in Kashmir, have kahwa afterwards.
- Kahwa helps the cholesterol not to get deposited in the blood vessels. Also, it saves from the trouble of atherosclerosis-hardening of the arteries. If one suffers from this he will develop diabetes, obesity and Hypertension.
- Since, kahwa helps save the circulatory system, it saves from cardiovascular issues.
- As kahwa doesn’t let the cholesterol deposition in the veins, it helps in preventing high blood pressure, infact help in lowering one.
- Epigallocatechin gallate – EGCG the antioxidant present in Kahwa maintains the normal level LDL cholesterol. Also it acts as anti cancer, anti inflammatory, anti collagenase and anti fibrosis effects. This inhibits carcinogenic activities, reduces damage caused by oxidative stress, regulates gene expression and transcription, resist collagenase degradation by stabilising the collagen structure and has inhibitory effects.
- Kahwa also helps in the regulation of stem cells. Thus balancing the cell death and production.
- Kahwa helps in decreasing the risk of prostate cancer.
- Kahwa helps in increasing one’s immunity against microbes. Thus increasing the strength of the immune system to fight against infections. This is because of the presence of Vitamin B12 in the drink.
- Kahwa is also enriched with antioxidants. Now antioxidants provide innumerable benefits to the human body. Counting from reducing heart disease to fighting cancers, antioxidants are the combating agents in our blood. The metabolism of oxygen that result in the formation of the free radicals that can cause damage to the DNA. This can cause irreversible damage leading to heart disease, liver disease, arthritis, cancers of the mouth, throat, oesophagus, stomach and bowel. Antioxidants prevent the damage caused by free radicals by neutralising them.
- Antioxidants also help prevent oxidative stress. This results in slowing down the process of ageing. Thus to lead a beautiful, healthy and young life- to stay in youth for long, starting drinking Kahwa for the long lasting beauty.
- Kahwa fights the brain cell damage and thus help in safeguarding the better brain health and providing protection for diseases like dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Patients with elevated levels of liver enzymes must take Kahwa as a drink on a regular basis as it helps in lowering them. Although there may be numerous causes as to why enzyme levels are high, yet, Kahwa treats many of these – thus helping in lowering the levels. Like fatty liver disease, metabolic syndrome, hepatitis, Cirrhosis can be an underlying cause of elevated enzyme levels.
- Kashmiri’s have a habit of drinking Kahwa when have cold, cough or flu. The reason for this is that Kahwa strengthens the immune system.
- Furthermore it regulates blood sugar levels and enhances insulin sensitivity.
11 things Used In Kashmiri Kahwa to Preparation:
- Green Tea Leaves
- Cardamom Pods
- Dried and crushed Rose Petals
- Chopped Almonds
- Chopped Walnuts
- Honey, Sugar to taste
- Milk (some times if we intend to make dod kahwa)
The ingredients stated above may be in powdered form if you have purchased powdered Kahwa from the market (Yet, don’t expect the seller to put along honey, sugar, milk and water too.
Why Kashmiri Kahwa is Best & Why?
Getting Kahwa from Kashmir comes handy. Kashmiri retailers have tried making the beverage popular and in competition with the Tea brands ruling the Indian Market. The have made powdered Kahwa/green tea leaves and pack them as bags as well as jars.
Kashmiri Kahwa has 11 ingredients as its constituents. These include
- Kahwa powder
- Green Cardamom pods
- Cinnamon sticks
- Green tea leaves
- Dried rose petals
Honey is added at the end once Kahwa is completely prepared. These ingredients are crushed and mixed using mortar and pestle and later packed in plastic bottle jars. We believe with the taste of hand labour the sweetness of hard handwork and good health gets distilled in the mixture.
How Much Kahwa to Consume a Day?
A mug per day is enough to soothe your body from all the damage it has suffered from. Only one needs to take care not to consume kahwa after fasting or at break fast. This can lead to liver damage. The best is to consume it post-breakfast nearly at noon or after having dinner.
KNOW THE PRICE OF REAL KASHMIRI KAHWA
150 grams of Kahwa powder will be made available to you for nearly rupees 300. While a Kg is available for nearly 5500 rupees. Once you start consuming the beverage you can hardly stop yourself from having it, given its benefits. Production of RBCs, betterment of skin, eye health, immune system Strengthening and energy production are a few of the health benefits provided by consuming Kahwa.
Kahwa powder doesn’t have sugar as its ingredients. Though Kahwa as beverage does need to have sugar in it. If one avoids putting sugar after boiling water for Kahwa making, the drink is a medicine for those suffering from hyperglycemia.
Thus kahwa may be classified as sugar-free and sugared Kahwa.
Kahwa vs Coffee:
Kahwa is completely different than coffee. While Kahwa is made primarily from the green tea leaves coffee is the beans of berries dried and roasted.
Since the advantages of consuming kahwa are already mentioned, let us take a glance at the benefits of coffee.
Coffee contains caffeine, that nevertheless is prohibited to drink during pregnancy yet acts as a great energy sources. Coffee is known to reduce headaches and fight sleep.
It keeps your body hydrated and energetic for a longer time. Coffee has antidepressant properties thus helping in lowering stress. Like Kahwa coffee also has anti inflammatory properties. They are also rich in antioxidants and safeguard from cancers. They help in reducing pain and also protect against Cirrhosis of liver.
However one must take care not to take more than 8 ounces of coffee a day.
Kahwa vs Tea:
Tea doesn’t just include green tea leaves. There are generally 5 types of teas. Black tea, green tea, white tea, oolong tea and puer tea.
In India Black tea is consumed by boiling water and adding milk and sugar to it. Kashmiri’s add milk and salt to green tea and call it as noon chai or sheer chai. White tea is consumed in the same way as noon chai and locally it is called as bombay chai.
Kahwa on the other hand is simply water with green tea leaves.
Benefits are same just it depends on you taste what you choose to have. Just that you can consume milk tea for breakfast which is not the case with Kahwa.
KNOW MORE ABOUT KAHWA
Often People Ask You What Is kashmiri Tea?
The answer is Its the feather of Green Tea. Green tea With Added Herbal Properties.This is the reason people are buying more and more kahwa once they use.
You can Note it down there are basically 3 types of Kashmiri Kahwa no one will tell you about
- Kashmiri Sugar Free
- Kahwa ( For Sugar Free People)
- Kashmiri Kahwa With Sugar ( Powder Form)
- Kashmiri Kahwa With Milk
So Let me explain what are these kashmiri sugar free is good quality for non sugar user as it contains zero added Sugar .Another type of kashmiri Kahwa tea Is With Sugar it contains added sugar Although with Less Quantity.You Can Also Use Kashmiri Honey If you Don’t Like Sugar to add. With Milk Kashmiri Kahwa Is Not used in India But It Is Used Mostly In Kashmiri Weeding Parties,Guests and Other Functions.
There are Various Benefits of Using kashmiri Kahwa
For Men who is Fond green tea Should Use Kashmiri Kahwa Once you will Buy again and again.Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Is The Father Of Green tea.Often Tea With Milk Many of us don’t have tea because of fat content in milk. So, For These Type Of Men I will Suggest to Have kashmiri Kahwa Suited For You.
Men and Boys who are Diet conscious should use this type of green tea inorder to body building.
Kashmiri Kahwa is also Called The Fat Cutter for fat People .In order to remain Healthy and to loose weight always Use Kahwa in the morning
For Women Kashmiri Kahwa Helps to remain Fit. Often Girls which are Very Couscous about Body Size should use kashmiri Kahwa tea.This works like Medicine For Them.
World Is Going Towards natural Climate Change So best Way To remian warm during winters Take a Cup Of Kahwa Tea in The morning Boom You Don’t need More .
For Old aged People who has Various problem Like Blood Pressure Should Use Kashmiri Kahwa tea this Helps Them a Lot
For Cholesterolic People use kahwa tea usually works on Them.